Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nobody Puts AG on the Wait List

Well, maybe they do. But, if one show isn't convinced it wants me, another one does. I've accepted an invitation to exhibit at the Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Artisan Guild art show, only one block away from the square. Just go north, to the Lake Forest Bank. I'll notify all of my regular customers, occasional customers, and everyone else on my e-mail and snail mail lists of the slight change in location. This show has been organized by some very dedicated people, I'm looking forward to participating.

The heavy lifter and I visited the Art in the Park show in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin last weekend. It has been many years since I have been to Lake Geneva, and I was favorably impressed with the town. It doesn't have that ticky-tacky look some resort towns have. The lake, parks, and businesses look clean. Everyone looked happy and relaxed.

Oh, and the art show. I knew many of the artists from the local shows. All that I spoke with were happy with their sales! This show may have potential for me. Something to consider in the future.

No comments: